Residential complex in the Natural Park located in lush pine forests of the Sierra de Segura. This complex was formed around an ancient Arab tower in the mountains and around series of pavilions, including a equestrian manege.
It consists of two enclosures:
Top: With a surface of 6.000 m2. Castle with sports facilities, services and two annex houses.
1069 m2 constructed area.
Bottom: With an approximate area of 4,000 m2. Equestrian manege.